An Introduction to Home Wine Making - Carrot Wine
Home wine making is an excellent method of preservation and perfect for using a glut of produce – from cherries and strawberries in a good year, to nettles and dandelions in a bad one. The aim of this article is to weed out the myths by explaining how to make 4½ litres of carrot wine.
Pork Burgers with Sticky Pineapple and Chilli Salsa
- Place the pork, breadcrumbs, spring onions, pepper, parsley and egg into a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 8 and shape into burgers - over and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Fry courgettes in oil until golden both side
- Crush garlic and add to pan for last minute
- Then layer courgettes & sliced tomatoes in a gratin dish, sprinkling parmesan, oregano, S + P over each layer in turn