Sticky Pork & Radish Noodles
By BBC Good Food
3 tbsp clear honey
zest and juice 2 limes
450g pork fillets, thinly sliced
200g medium egg noodles
140g radishes, thinly sliced
200g mangetout, cut into strips
1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
2 tbsp sunflower oil
- Whisk the honey and lime zest and juice together in a large bowl and season.
- Add the pork and mix well to coat in the marinade. Cover and chill for 10 minutes.
- Cook the noodles in a pan of boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Mix together the radishes, mangetout, carrot and coriander in a serving bowl.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Remove the pork from the marinade and add to the pan. Stir-fry for 3-5 minutes, until golden and cooked through. Add the marinade to the pan and allow to bubble for 1 minute.
- Drain the noodles and divide them between serving plates.
- Spoon the pork and all the pan juices over the vegetables and gently mix.
- Serve the noodles with the pork and vegetables.