Spiced Turkey Burgers
By BBC Good Food website
500g turkey mince
½ red onion, grated
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 tsp Madras curry powder
handful chopped coriander
1 egg yolk
1 tbsp sunflower oil
4 burger buns
Salad and mango chutney or lime pickle, to serve
- In a large bowl, mix together the turkey mince, onion, garlic, curry powder, coriander and egg yolk with a little salt and pepper.
- Combine well with your hands, then shape into 4 flat burger patties.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat, then cook the burgers for 5 mins each side or until cooked through.
- Toast the cut sides of the burger buns.
- Place the salad on the bottom halves of the warm buns, then top with the burgers and chutney or lime pickle.