Establishing Your Flock
'Establishing Your Flock' gives clear guidance and practical advice for anyone interested in setting up a flock of sheep, and shows how to make the right choices from the start. What facilities do you need to keep sheep? What are their needs?
Featuring real-life smallholders and farmers who have made a success of keeping sheep profitably for business and as a hobby, this inspirational DVD will answer your questions and help you decide whether keeping sheep is a viable proposition for your smallholding.
Presented by Adam Henson.
DVD Price – £20.50 inc. UK delivery
'Establishing Your Flock' includes the following easy to access modules:
1. What are your circumstances?
2. What do you want sheep for?
3. Sheep breeds
4. Rules, regulations and record-keeping (UK)
5. Setting up your flock
6. The Shepherd's Year
Format: Widescreen, 16:9, PAL
Region: 2 PAL
Running Time: 1 Hr 20 Mins
Release date: 2010
Other titles in the 'Sheep on Your Smallholding' series
- Programme 2 - Managing Your Flock for Peak Health
- Programme 3 - The Breeding Flock
- Programme 4 - Sheep for Business, Enterprise & Profit